At 09:30 AM 3/13/96 -0500, Jim Ryan wrote:
>On 1/22/96 I was taken off of Eldepryl by my nuerogolist.  I pass on to my
>fellow parkies the following observation. About 20 days post cessation of
>this drug, the swelling in my left ankle disappeared. What was previously
>diagnosed as a varicose vain now makes me wonder.

Jim:

Interesting! I've been on Eldepryl for the past year and have noticed that
although I haven't gained weight, I no longer can fit into the slip-on boots
I used to live in.  I've never checked the OPC, but I don't recall this
being listed as a side effect - what about the rest of us out there??

Charlie Anjard; Lancaster, PA, USA;  47/6