After 30 years of wearing size 13 D shoes my feet were developing crowding
problems of ingrown toenails etc.
After checking with a podiatrist about one year ago, he recommended that I
get larger shoes.  Is it coincidental
that I have also been on Eldepryl for the past 3 years?  With the other two
people reporting swollen feet problems,
maybe we have uncovered another PERK of this affliction and its medication.
The podiatrist explained it by saying it was happening because I am just
getting older,  the same answer I received
from my primary care physician when I approached him with problems like
cronic constipation, scalp problems,
tremors, etc.  Who needs "Reverse Living" when we can have all these neat
surprises because we are just "getting older"?

                Erv & Jan Birzer                [log in to unmask]
                                        (805) 964-4983
        You've been on the computer too long, when you get on the elevator and
        double click the floor you want!