        Jeannette has been on Eldepryl (Selegiline) for about

        6 or 7 years at this point and has observed no ill

        effects from the medication.  Given that she was DX

        at age 38 (19+ years ago ) and can still function

        relatively well with proper rest and diet, I think

        Eldepryl has helped restrain the use of Sinemet and

        therefore prolonged her ability to copy with the PD.

        I suspect that each individual can tolerate the

        medication in some form but as with most drugs, it

        depends on the individual's physical characteristics.

        Would we elect to use Eldepryl again knowing what we

        currently  know today?    You Betcha!!!!!!    Jack
E. Jack Savely CG for Jeannette 57/19+ Topeka, KS
J & J  [log in to unmask]
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'