Anne,

As the Director of the APDA Young Parkinsons I&R Center, I would be most
interested in knowing your mailing address and phone number if you are the
one to contact for inquiries for your pallidotomy program.  I would also be
interested in the articles you send insurance companies and would be
delighted to be "bombarded" with them via my FAX (847/657-5891).  In case
this is of interest to you, we have a new pallidotomy program with mapping at
the hospital where my center is located.  The coordinator is Sandy Vergenz,
R.N.  She can be reached at 847/6571691.  The neurosurgeon is Dr. Ted Eller.
 The neurologist is my med director, Dr. Michael Rezak  We have also been
bombarding those who are determining the status of pallidotomy re Medicare.
 What are you doing about this?

Thanks for your help.

Susan Reese
1/800/223-9776