The sleeping giant  (Texas) awakens.

A partial quote from Representative Bentsen District 25 Houston.

" I strongly agree with you that we must invest more federal funding in
medical research for Parkinson's Disease and have co-sponsored this
critical legislation. .... I will continue to work to ensure that
congress invests sufficient resources into this vital medical research
that will help all Americans. This research will result in new
treatments that will reduce health care expenditures and improve our
lives."

We still have about 26 more votes to get from Texas but its a fresh
start.
Ken by the way is the son of retired Senator Lloyd Bentsen.
Bob Martone [log in to unmask]