I rememberTed Kennedy's speech at the Democratic National Convention
several years ago where the refrain was "where was George?".  It was
any very effective speech.  I along with many others have been
wondering where was Ted.  Now that Senator Kennedy has officially
signed on as the cosponsors of the Udall Bill perhaps he will do more
and champion our cause.
Also new to the cosponsors list are Representatives Bentsen of Texas
and  Skeen of New Mexico.  My  enthusiasm always gets a lift when I
see new cosponsors added to the list.
There are plenty more out there so those of you who haven't gone to
see your elected officials, let's get moving.  I am well aware that
Parkinson's is a movement initiative disorder but we simply must get
moving on passing the Udall Bill.