Hi:

     My wife got PD and I got  the carpal tunnel syndrome, and the latter was
far easier to remedy.
     I had difficulty with numbness and constant tingling around 8 years ago.
Neurological testing and surgery, after unsuccessfully  trying a mega dose of
Vitamin B7, alleviated the problem.  However, when similar symptoms began to
appear to the other hand, my acupuncturist who was already treating me for
arthritis, suggested that treatment for that problem be initiated.
     Lo and behold...numbness and tingling were minimized together with the
other problem.  Alternative medicine worked in this case...