assume that you have a recommendation for this procedure from your
dad's
neurologist.

If that is a fact may I also tell you that I am having my pallidotomy in
Toronto with
Dr. Lozano on May 13.   Along with Emory University (close to a two year
wait)   Dr. Lozano is one of the top neurosurgeons in North America.

The telephone # 416-603-6200  the secretary's name is   MARYANN
It is sometimes very difficult to connect with her   she takes messages on
her machine however,  she does respond to phone or fax's

I am completely confident with Dr. Lang (the neurolgist) as well as Dr.
Lozano.

In your case, being so far away,  you may suggest that if your PD neurologist
faxes all the details to the Toronto team so that you can combine both the
interview and op during the same visit. Thats what I'm doing.

good luck

shalom shalom

joyce tames