---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 96 21:01:47 1200
From: Clive Muir <[log in to unmask]>

Can you please direct me to any helpful information on the following.
My farther has Parkinson's, his main symptom is that of being slow in any
activity. It is like running life in slow motion though this is life as he
has got use to at age 77.

When travelling in a car he suffers badly from travel sickness and so far
we cannot find a solution to this. We guess it tied in to his Parkinson
condition. As his family is spread out, and we would all like him to visit
and stay  from time to time, this is holding him and my mother back from
getting about as they use to.

Any help gratefully recieved. Clive Muir from New Zealand.