I want to thank all of you who were so kind to send a message to the
Young-Onset Parkinson's Support Group of Mt Diablo.  The group  was very
impressed with the kind words and thoughtful messages.  There was a response
from the following:

Allan Ward                     Ontario Canada
Joanne Sandstrom       Berkeley California (member of the group)
Camilla Flintermann     Oxford,OH
Sid Roberts                   Oxford, OH
Ron Herstell                   Peterborough Branch of the Parkinsons Disease
Society in the UK
Barbara Patterson         Dundas, Ontario,  Canada
Wendy                             Santa Fe, NM
Robert Naylor                 Elmira Ont. Canada
Pete Morgan                  Oregon Coast.
Anne Rutherford            St John's, Newfoundland
Susan Reese                 Chicago
Edwin Partridge            Washington, DC
Nicole Gall
Margaret Mates            Cape Girardeau, MOI.

I hope I have not missed one.   As for any demo, Mr Murphy had to watch.  We
were unable to break thru a Merlin Telephone Set to access a phone line.
 That meant we were unable to connect to the Internet.   The results were
less than spectacular, but thanks from you people, you saved the day for me.
 I had taken your messages off before I left home.  At least I could share
your messages with the group.  Again you have come through.   Thanks, thanks,
thanks..

Regards,
Alan Bonander