David,

Good luck with your writings.   What you suggest can be a wonderful benefit
to all.  Perphaps an organization like my APDA would be interested in your
project.

I am presenting a workshop on anger (Anger is NOT a Four Letter Word) at our
PD symposium this Saturday.  If you have written anything or have any helpful
hints or resources on the subjeect, I would love to hear from you.  If anyone
else has anything you would like me to use or to address in discussing this
often closeted emotion, let me know.  My areas of focus will probably be: 1)
Why is anger treated like a four letter word? 2)How do we recognize when
we're angry and what are we angry about--PDer's anger, CG's anger  3)What are
our fears in expressing our anger 4) Rules to follow in expressing anger to
others  5) Now that we know we have it, what do we do with it?
I have found a few cartoons that hit the nail on the head. Sometimes a
picture is worth 1,000 words
.
Thanks for your help.

Susan Reese