Hello Jeannette,

I don't know if you saw my message not too many days ago about my Dad having
a severe pain in the chest area.  He said it was in his lung.  He went to
the emergency room and was admitted to the hospital.  I believe he was on
morphine for a short period and as far as I know did not have any bad side
effects such as you describe.  He was diagnosed about 1 1/2 yr ago.  His
symptoms have not progressed dramatically.  You did not mention what your
father-in-law's medication is.  Maybe the interaction is what causes the
problem.

My question to you is how long has he had this chest pains and have they
ever associated them with PD.  Recently alot of people have discussed pain
in different areas but you have been the first one to mention a chest pain.

Welcome to this PD list.  It is a wonderful group who are very supportive of
each other.

Nancy Walker