You asked for info about PSP:

PSP stands for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. The best info you can get is
from the

         SOCIETY FOR PROGRESSIVE                   SUPERNUCLEAR PALSY (SPSP).
                                  1-800-457-4777.
         JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL
         5065 OUTPATIENT CENTER
         601 N. CAROLINE STREET
         BALTIMORE, MD 21287

I have friends with PSP. Like Alzheimers, PSP is very commonly first
diagnosed as Parkinsons, then after some time (differs per person) it can be
diagnosed as PSP.
PD & PSP are related. I think PD is more commonly diagnosed, but we benefit
by sharing allot of the same research findings. Many symptoms are similar yet
they differ. Please contact the SPSP. There are some very special persons,
doctors, and "angels" who work closely -- across the country, ready to help.

My very best hopes for your mom .. she will need your love, and you'll
benefit by the strength of those in SPSP. She and you are still part of the
PD family too, so stay near.. we all need each other.

We're in it together,

mhd