Greetings

        I've  been receiving E-mail messages for about a week. I've been
diagnosed with PD since 1987; had a thalamotomy for right side
tremor/rigidity in 1991 (the neurosurgeon, Dr. Pat Kelly, now at NYU,
said it was the most violent tremor he had ever seen, but then he
probably says that to all his patients!); managing fairly well now on
medications (sinemet CR; permax; prozac, and sinemet 25/100 (early in
the day to get a "jump-start"); remain quite active (exercise daily,
climb a nearby mountain a lot, fish, and remain executive director of
the State Bar of Montana--a job requiring the patience of Job, which is
good training for PD).

Question: has anyone had experience with bee sting therapy?     As Dave
Berry would say, this is not a joke.  There truly is an alternative
treatment involving bee stings.  While  I'm a great believer in
exploring all options, I rather not be a pioneer in this case.