The 20/20 segment was about stimulating some part of the thalamus, wasn't
it?  Does anyone know precisely what part of the thalamus ( or whatever)
is stimulated?  They said it was high frequency stimulation intended to
disrupt (rather than stimulate) that part of the brain.

Regarding another matter, I am rather excited about the mystery of Dr.
Iacono.  Is he there; isn't he.  Does his office make appointments?  DO
they answer the phone?  etc.?  If  no one else does, I'm going to call
his telephone number (which is on my PRO-PHONE compact disk.