Attention:  Susan Reese

Susan, ya have  to understand that the words "positive," and "Social Security
Disability" cannot be used together without the addition of a third word which
is "lawyer."  NOW you have the magic key...

It took me 3 years, the last 2 with an attorney on the job, to get S.S.D.,
after numerous appeals (and after having had PD for 15 years at that time),
before the "Hanging Judge" (I sincerely hope and pray this evil, sadistic man
is subjected to the "what goes around, comes around devil!") most reluctantly
declared me to be "disabled."

The POSITIVE side of this all, is that once declared disabled, one is awarded
back S.S.D. benefits (NOT always from the first day you're declared to be
disabled, either... rather from an arbitrary date set by  the judge (which you

CAN appeal), and if you've been run ragged by S.S.D. having to get all kinds
of medical tests and reviews prior to your S.S.D. award, you'll end up with,
due to the great passage of time, a potentially hefty hunk of dough, in a lump

sum payment.  You'll also become, (generally) elgible to get Medicare...
either type A, B or both.

Given my druthers of ever going thru the S.S.D. nightmare once again or having

 a root canal, I'd opt for the root canal ANY time!

Barb Mallut