From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of MRS
VIRGINIA CHRISTIANSEN
Sent:   Saturday, March 16, 1996 12:44 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Quinine for leg cramps

-- [ From: Virginia Christiansen * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I believe I mis-sent this yesterday and apologize if I caused any
problems.

My husband is suffering from severe leg cramps at night and the doctors
have told us Quinine would help. but that it is no longer made
available.  He is taking tonic water which contains some quinine, but
it isn't helping enough.