Hello to all, and thanks especially to all those who  responded privately,
and on the board, to our requests for information on how to get a videotape.
 We called the APDA, who referred us to the hotline, who referred us back to
APDA, who has not called us back yet.  We are still hopeful.

We dont really want to bother any of you nice people who offered to copy
 your tapes for us at least not yet.  If we have no success at the national
level, we will take you up on your offers.

Special thanks toSidRoberts for his very comprehensive and clear synopsis of
the symposium.  Maybe we will not even need the tape.

Also don't forget to watch  60 Minutes tonight (Sunday, l7, March), to see M.
Ali who, I believe, will not actually be speaking.  Apparently his wife will
speak for him.

Regards to all from cold Louisville.  Dave n Lyn