In message <[log in to unmask]> Parkinson's Disease - Information
Exchange Network writes:
> Are there any published studies available on the incompatibility of
> acetaminophen (Tylenol) in combination with codeine for post operative
> control of pain in conjunction with Sinemet and Permax. Any neurological
> studies, adverse effect?  thanks.
>
> Michel

Michel - My wife takes Tylenol 3-4 times/day for a peculiar facial/jaw/tongue
pain that is not supposed to be part of PD but seems to be in her case. There is
no apparent adverse interaction with Sinemet.   Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally known formally as:
Robert B. Howard <[log in to unmask]>
1320 Wisconsin St.
Hudson, WI 54016
Voice phone (714) 386 3596