        Couldn't figure out how to connect to Symposium. Just got back from
Portland--beautiful trip-signs of flooddamage around.
        Drs. Burchiel andFavre plus the new resident, in good form. They
gazed upon Gordon who has tremor still in left side and declared they didn't
like that. Tjey could do better. So we stayed over and had an MRI, in which
you could see the leison that really worked and the one that wasn't so
good--fascinating. We go back May8th--he will be the second person they
"re-did", with sucess. We are talking about a thalomotomy.
        Your folks know the people in McCloud, who were so unhappy with Loma
Linda. Talked to her yesterday.