hello

i just joined this group several days ago and am not quite sure what i'm
doing?

i e-mail my two children in college every day and all of a sudden i'm getting
a lot of mail

i am new diagnosed pd young(50) with many questions and concerns
  my major symptoms were lost my handwriting(am a teacher), tightness of
right fingers and right toes, and worst of all dragging of right foot and
poor balance

will just ask 3 questions?

1. am on generic sinemet - has anyone ever noticed difference of potency of
generic drug-i have and talked to my pharmicist - he said the companies get
generics made by company that will do it for least cost - plan to buy a
persciption of sinemet not generic and see if any difference?

2. also take eldepryl-just in several days i've been reading this e-mail i
have seen very conflicting comments on it ??

3. saw a second doctor who suggested i try to use permax and slowly get off
sinemet(i actually asked her if there was anything else i could do so i don't
use sinemet too, soon  and start side effects too soon), any comments on
permax?

thank you, look forward to replies

judith([log in to unmask])