March 25th

My father is 72 years old and has had PD for the last 14 years.  He has
increasingly been complaining of pain in his legs and feet.  The most
his neurologist will give him for pain is one Vicodin ES tablet for the
whole day.  If anyone out there has used this medication for management
of pain associated with PD I would appreciate hearing about dosages,
etc.

Also, what should be used for effective pain management. I'm afraid
that his neurologist is under medicating him for pain in the belief
that he avoid addiction to pain killers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark