Ted,
I hope the golf outing went ok.  I have played tennis for twenty-four years,
sometimes alot and sometimes only once a week.  I have looked forward to that
time on the court, hitting that ball, and running around returning and
serving and lobbing and all that movement.  I'm still playing doubles once a
week but am dreading it instead of enjoying it.  One problem is worrying I' m
not going to react quick enough to evade an incoming ball but most of all I
stand there wondering if this is the last time, am I making a fool of myself
trying to get to out of reach balls, will I fall over backwards getting my
feet tangled up, will this dizziness ever go away?  I definetly don't play as
well as I think I used to.  Again, I hope your golf went ok.
Patricia