Hi  to DPY:

My wife Barbara used to play pickle ball and introduced me to it several
years back. It is related to tennis, but is uses rules closer to  volley
ball. At any rate, she had to give it up because she froze too much. However,
one of the senior players has been active in the sport for years in spite of
PD, and even participates in the Northern Virginia senior olympics. He says
he will probably play until he drops. The one major purpose of the game is to
enjoy it. So, go for it as long as YOU enjoy it, and who cares if you do not
have the professional stance.

Michel