Thank you so much for the warm welcome to the list.  You have given me such
great info so far . . .  thank you thank you thank you.  To recap - I live
in Indep. Missouri (near KC) and my mother in law has PD.  She is on
Sinemet and that is all.  The doctor will not give her anything else and
her quaility of life is not very high at this time.  Her symptoms are
slurred speech, she falls A LOT and she cannot write anymore.  She started
going to the doctor for bad headaches and blackouts - which makes me wonder
about the PD diagnosis.  I am going with her to her next dr. visit.

I have started a notebook with all the info I receive off of the listserve.
I have also checked out a book, that I hope to read most of before her
appointment.  I want to make sure that I have the right questions when we
go.

WHAT I NEED NOW is a list of medications and what they do - in simple terms
- I am just a beginner in this area.

Again Thanks to all of you caring people who have given me hope for my
mother in law.

Sheila Bonner