Are there any other thoughts on this subject out there?
                                                       Ted Nelson
Gordon- This really wasn't a survey. I just asked the question to get some idea
of how many of these procedures were performed in light of Medicare's decision
not to fund. Bob's answer was the only one I Received.     Ted
Reply to Ted Nelson,

My guess is around 1300 pallidotomies have been performed including Dr.
Laitenens work back to 1987:
Sweden         300
Loma Linda   500
Emory            100