Dear friends,

I received a call, today, from Oscar Roth in Kansas City to
say that he recently had a bilateral pallidotomy at the hands
of Dr. Jamie Henderson, a trainee of Dr. Iacono's. I met Dr.
Henderson March 1, 1996 when he assisted Dr. Iacono on my
wife, Aviva's, bilteral. He is young, most personable and
instills confidence, according to Oscar. I concur.

Oscar told me that the procedure was performed under general
anesthesia which very much surprised me. Anybody else familiar
with this? I thought it was essential that the patient remain
awake to confirm, by inner impressions, the location of the
probe when microcurrent is applied.

Oscar, well into his 70's, reports that he is now in much better
shape thanks to the procedure. Congratulations to both Oscar and
Dr. Henderson.

Good health to all,

David S. Devor
Project Mind Foundation