APPAENTLY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOIR OTHERS.I SAY  CHEERS FOR
THOSE WHOO KEEP TRYING EVEN THEY DID OR DIDN'T HAVE PD AS FIXABLE AS SOME
 HAVE. WHEETHER TYPE IS CAPS OR MIISSPELLED - WHAT DO YOU CARE? aT LEEAST
THEY TR  Y.   QUIT SETTING 'ettiquet' standards on others. I encourage
everyone to just "do iT" any damn way ya can. Iff I dont walk as good talk as
good writee or type as good as I uised to ...  I'm certainly not gonna
disappear any sooner than I havee to jusst ccausse ya don't like my "Style"
of typing! If you don't like it -- don't reaad it.  Or turn away  likee alot
of society politelly does whhen somee of uoos are a "little freakieer" than
others. Shame.

Apparently you havve energy to judgee others by th eir "typing"/  why not put
that energy to use by helping others rrather than "politely" tearing them
doown?
'
SO I AAINT GOT NO CLASS.,. I NEVER PROMISED YA A ROSEGARDEEN

'nuf said!
MARYHELEN