Bob Martone,
         I was amazed to see how much your wife and my journey with Parkinson's
Disease has paralleled one anothe.  I too was diagnosed at 33 only in 1981.  In
1987 I had a adrenal graft implant at Vanderbilt Univ. with limited results.
And in 1993 I had a bi-lateral Pallidotomy that has released me from my 15 years
with Parkinson's Disease .

Don

Dr. Don Berns
4943 Del Monte Rd.