At 11:40 PM 3/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I have no knowledge of bee stings for therapy, but I have heard of developing
>allergies to stings which can indeed become very nasty,  Should you try it,
>make sure you select a healthy bee!
>
>Michel
>
>more comments re Bee Sting therapy.  As an old amateur bee-keeper, I heard
a lot of anecdotal stuff re bee stings and arthritis, but noting re
Parkinsn.  Do not beleive there is any serious problem re allergy's so long
as you start with one in the presence of a doctor (to watch for possible
SERIOUS reactions)  I was stung so much I got fairly used to it but have
seen a few people react severely and not always the same way; ie: some who
reacted heavily one time did not another.  Best to be careful the first few
tries.  Personally, it is hard to see how it might work to help.
Archie
Archie Buie

Work is for people who don't know how to fish...