To the leg-cramp sufferers;
I believe  leg cramps are par for the course. After all, Parkinson's is a
movement disorder, is it not ? Our muscles do not perform normally.
When we push them they rebel..especially those muscles  that are not
getting adequate signals from the brain. So, exercise them, train them
all over again. Maybe they'll learn
Sometimes when I swim and i'm halfway up the lane (75 ft), my left
 leg stops altogether.  I continue to the end then punish that leg with
 a good stretching (thrashing) the way the old  footballers do.
This sounds medieval, I know. Getting mad at your leg is nerd, I guess.
There are other ways, but I don't feel llike taking any more meds right now.
[log in to unmask] (Mary Manfredi)