Sorry, in my original note I typed the wrong fax number, it should be:
1-305-755-4287.  The name of the book is:  Parkinson's Disease
Questions and Answers.  It was written by Drs. Robert Hauser and
Theresa Zesiewicz, both of the University of South Florida, Tampa FL.
This book was written for the doctor as well as the patient.  To order
send $34.95 to 8260 NW 49 Manor, Pine Grove, Coral Springs, Florida
33067.  (The publisher is Merit Publishing International; their voice
phone if 1-305-755-4280).  I am sorry if the incorrect fax number
caused anyone any inconvenience.    Jackie Gilman