My doc recommended up to 6 ATIVAN and 3 PERCOCET PER DAY.

But, when the pain got so bad two weeks ago,  I snuck "at least" 3 more
Ativans + the Percocet  PLUS  motrin IB.    WOW   WAT A MISTAKE.

I OD'd myself into space.  I>E>  my sneakers wound up in the oven !!!

After process of elimination, I cut back the Ativan to an absolute minimum..3
if really needed...cut out the Percocet in favor of MOTRIN IB and I back with
the living again.

I can even drive without swerving or almost falling asleep.

To say I had a bad trip in an understatement.

Be careful with all the sh.. med.  Use it only when there is no alternative
to the pain but dont abuse it.

Joyce