I have been gone for several days and noticed when I returned there was again
some discussion of generic versus brand name sinemet.  As a phamacist and a
PD caregiver I can assure you that the generic is exactly as effective as the
brand name. It is extremely easy to duplicate Sinemet and the process is well
regulated by the FDA.  There are only a few drugs that can not be duplicated
with percision and Sinemet is not one of them. PD is an expensive disease so
save yourself 30 to 40 bucks and get  the generic.

Bill Harper Jr PD for Bill Harper Sr   [log in to unmask]