In message <[log in to unmask]> Parkinson's Disease - Information
Exchange Network writes:
> A wife has asked for suggestions on how to treat her husband who has dementia
> when he is seeing and talking to and about things that are not there. She
> also wants coping suggestions for herself.
>
> Interestingly, there is a lot of information available about dementia and
> about caregivers, but nowhere do I find specifics on this problem.
>
> Any suggestions will be of help. Please e-mail to [log in to unmask]
>
> Thanks!

> Anne Martin

Attn: Anne Martin - An old friend of mine, Dr. Bob Matthies, gave enexcellent
talk on Alzheimer's Disease at  a recent meeting I attended in which he covered
this very subject. He is a very caring and knowledgeabe doc. I suggest yiu write
to him: Dr. Robert Matthies, 2166 Elkhorn Dr., Prescott AZ 86031.

      Good Luck - Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally known formally as:
Robert B. Howard <[log in to unmask]>
1320 Wisconsin St.
Hudson, WI 54016
Voice phone (714) 386 3596