Re:Nancy Walker's message about her Dad's burning feet.
My husband also has this happen, about 1-3 times a week.  We have not been
able to connect it to anything specific (although I feel it usually happens
on his more 'restless' nights, when he is tossing & turning a lot).  When it
happens, it is always at night, and sometimes he gets up to put his feet on a
bare floor to try to cool them off.
Anyone else care to comment...I seem to remember the series of messages that
was posted in the past, and that there was no apparent connection to PD..but
it makes me wonder?
Roberta