                                 RTK.NET Mail 135350   Mar 22 22:53:03 1996

I have never heard of bee sting therapy being used to treat PD, but have
heard of it being used to treat multiple sclerosis.  I think it falls
somewhere between "very experimental" and "potentially harmful and very
likely worthless 'cures'".  I don't really know how the therapy is
supposed to work, but since most MS treatments are trying to interferre
with the attack on myelin by the autoimmune system, it would surprise me
if any systematic (as opposed to symptomatic) treatment for MS would be
likely to work for PD.  Perhaps I am wrong.  You could find people who've
used the treatment and therefore might know who you could contact to
learn more on the alt.support.mult-sclerosis newsgroup or via email by
subscribing to mslist-l through [log in to unmask]  The
listserv archives likely contain somewhat full discussions of bee sting
therapy.

Good luck,

Sherri