Hello again.  I just got back from visiting my dad in St. Louis.   He is
scheduled with a pallidotomy April 8th at St Louis U  by Dr Henderson.  We
are still asking that you share your pallidotomy outcomes with us.  We would
like to hear about both the good and bad effects that have occured.  And
Would You do it again??  Several of you have responded in the past so feel
free to update us if you can.  I will post what I get at a later date.
May dad is 75 and has had PD about 15 years.  You may post here or E mail me
at
Thanks in advance,
Bill Harper Jr  for Bill Harper Sr
PS-Dad loves to read what you produce