At 12:21 PM 3/20/96 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>        I am also thinking about  Pallidotomy for my father. However,
>since my dad is in China, and the surgey seems to be more mature in U.S.
>and some other countries, Also if anyone knows any facilities that can
perform this kind of surgery in China or other Asian countries which the
cost of surgey may
>be lower, please let me know.
>
>        Thanks.
>                Tong

Tong, one of the many neurosurgeons who has trained at Loma Linda to do the
pallidotomy is:   Dr. Tang at the Shanghai Med. Univ., Hua Shan Hospital
China. Have your father to seek Dr. Tang.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
Homeboy             Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
LibraryH            Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD