Chuck & Joyce.

I would like to quote a previous message sent to our list on August 12,
1995 by Zalmon Pober who teaches about PD and whose father-in-law had PD.
Zalmon says "....I will shortly be unsubscribing.  Before I do so, I
thought I might pass on some of the things we learned in dealing with the
disease. ... it was very easy for physicians to claim that all his
symptoms were the result of PD...Do not be too quick to blame new or
unusual symptoms on PD...When there is a rapid change, look for other
causes...".

Even though your 'real' neurologist is not on call this weekend, he may be
reachable.  I would suggest that you attempt to reach him and insist that
you speak to him or take Joyce to the emergency ward and have them attempt
to reach him.  I am sure no one has to remind you to take her meds with
you and STAY with her so that you can be sure that the treatment is
suitable.

Chuck & Joyce...let us know what happens...I'm sure we'll all be thinking
of you this weekend...I know I will.  Best of luck.

Barb