Marvin-"Puppy"
I am not bored, I'm not, I'm not.  Did I say I was?  Did I say I even wanted
this stupid disease?  I hate it, I hate it.  Will that help if I scream and
yell and curse and fuss?  Your puzzle story was image provoking,  I could see
it all happening as you described it.  And my counselor says I worry too
much.  Glad you can laugh about these happenings.  That's all we can do and
to write about it.  Keep up the good fight- "We can but try", my grandmother
used to say.  Do you feel like everything is in slow motion?  I start doing
things and they take so long but I don't realize it till I see someone do the
same thing and get done real quick.  Take care,
Patricia  59, one year