Apomorphine was described as-

...presently it will rescue those frozen while crossing the street ... it allows
one to continue to the other side so that one can vomit in safety. Domperidone
is used to reduce this side effect.

I have been taking apomorphine infrequently for two years. The first few doses
were unpleasant but domperidone soon proved very effective in suppressing
nausea. More importantly, I have recently found that I do not need domperidone
and can take an injection of apomorphine to get out of a difficult situation at
any time. This aclimatisation to apomorphine seems to persist even if I don't
use it for several weeks.

Having apomorphine on hand has given me the freedom to do many things that
would otherwise be too risky. I hope others will not be discouraged by the
reputed side effects. I certainly would not like to be without it.

Nigel Cockle 51/12