Thanks Mary, you helped alot.
I guess what bothered me the most is that my friend just gave up. He
seemed to be of the opinion that if he can't do what he could do
before, he won't do anything at all. The the Idea that I may one day
reach that point shook me up. I got up this morning to the sounds of
birds outside and wondered what all the fuss was about yesterday.
I'm still a little scared, but I have a handle on it this morning.
Thanks again.

On Sun, 24 Mar 1996, "Zippo Bilbrok 3.0e8" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>M.S. is an entirely different disease from the one you have, and
>it is altogether possible that you will become totally debilitated
>from some other disease before you are disabled by P.D.

Puppy
http://rampages.onramp.net/~mgiles/