I've been lurking for a while and borrowing letters to share with medical
personel in my MIL's nursing home.  I've successfully convinced them to have
her meds re-evaluated by the neurologist to relieve her severe dystonia.  Her
primary diagnosis is Alzheimers but removing the Cognex meds, I think,
severely changed her needs for the sinimet.  We'll see where that goes and
thanks for being here.

A simple question now.  My father-in-law is showing some PD symptoms, too, I
think.  He has recently started being dizzy when walking - not when seated.
 Is this a symptom of PD?  His balance in his gait is definitely off.  I'm
anxious for him to see his Dr. but I'm not sure if he's anxious to follow
through and find out.  Would appreciate a response.
Barb