> Perhaps the disruptions of the autonomic neural and hormonal and chemical
> system by Parkinsonian and diabetic and other immune system disorders cause
> the burning feet and/or restless leg symptoms.

Since you're conjecturing, please allow me to participate.  I never
thought about neuropathy as a PD problem, but we have plenty of anecdotal
evidence on this list to say that it is.  One has to wonder if the same
meds that are used to address neuropathy in AIDS patients might be
effective for PD and Diabetic patients as well.
-----
Peace and joy
Mary Ann
Zippo's mom