INVISIBLE NO MORE
This is the title of PAN Advocacy Forum being held in Washington D.C.
May 6--8.  This is a can't miss event for anyone wishing to help pass
the Udall Bill.
It features advocacy training and workshops geared to every level of
experience.  Come and be an integral part of this effort to help cure
Parkinson's
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO REGISTER CALL (800)850-4726.

Last year I attended the Forum for the first time.  The day we spent
at the capital building listing to Senators and Congressman tell of
their own Parkinson's connection was an inspirational
experience.  This year, with the success we've had signing on
cosponsors, you will be able to interact with many of us who have
been successful in recruiting legislators.  Most of us will tell you
how surprisingly easy obtaining cosponsors is.  Those who have had a
difficult time, will tell you how sweet success is having put in the
hard work.

If you have any questions of me personally please call (412 521-9584)
 or E-Mail me.  In particular if you're undecided please contract me.

For my own information please E-Mail me if you are planning on
attending.

"'96 the Year We Pass the Udall Bill"