Sorry about not responding previously.  I've been having some
problems with my E-Mail.  The biggest need from the New England  area
are the two Senators on Kassebaum's Labor and Human Resources
Committee:
James Jeffords, Republican, Vermont
Judd Gregg, Republican, New Hampshire

With 29 Senators now cosponsors we would have a good opportunity at
passing the Senate if we could get the bill out of committee.
Although Kassebaum held hearings on reauthorization of NIH, and the
Udall Bill was the center of much discussion, nothing came of it.  If
we'd are going to get the Udall Bell passed in 1996, we have  got to
get it out of this committee.
Of course Senator Kennedy is the ranking minority member and if he
was so inclined to push hard for this bill that also might work.
"'96 the Year We Pass the Udall Bill"