in addition to the general notice regarding PAN's Advocacy Forumn in
Washington D.C. May 6 through 8 we have a need for advocates from
specific areas. These areas  and the number of Representatives not
currently cosponsors are listed the in order of decreasing priority:

Los Angeles - 21
California {other than LA and SF) - 14
Chicago - 12
North Carolina - 12
Texas (other than Dallas and Houston) - 12
New York (other than New York City and Long island) - 11
Florida (other than Miami and Tampa) - 10
Ohio (other than Cincinnati) - 10
Dallas - 9
Indiana - 9
Wisconsin - 9
Missouri - 8
Detroit - 8
Tennessee - 7
Alabama - 7
Louisiana - 6
South Carolina - 6
Oklahoma - 6

If you are from one of these areas and want to attend the Advocacy
Forumn please contact PAN 800-850-4726 or me
"'96 the Year We Pass the Udall Bill"