              --------------------------------

Some very talented and willing volunteers would be able
to help if they had travel expenses to the forum.

I suggest that all PARKINSN members consider donating
to a 1996 PAN FORUM TRAVEL FUND.
     --------------------------

A few $1 from each could raise a few $1,000 for all.
Ask all support groups in your area to pass the hat.

If you don't have a volunteer from your area willing to
addend this PAN Forum, then contribute to the general fund.
Make checks payable to PAN and write "Forum Tavel Fund".
For auditing and control you should also E-mail me a note
stating the amount you sent, check no., date, your name.

The funds would be granted to those in need of travel
expense help by the collective group of PAN Area-Coordinators.

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)       PSP Support Groups of ARIZONA         __o       |