HELLO THERE:  I still lurking around with an idea or two.
If you take big amounts of calcium like I do why not try
chelated zinc 30mg at night 1 tablet.  To me, what cramp-
ing means is not enough calcium from my problems and
lifetime of learning.  So I read a lot took 1 30mg chela-
ted zinc before bed and this is the best day of being
able to walk and no pain. I take 500 mg calcium daily and
when you in pain you start reading.  Zinc helped me tre-
mendously today.  Everybody is different so keep that in
mind.  Hope it works for you and send a note or two back
so I know I got on the list.

REGARDS,
Susan Michael
47yrs. PD 10 yrs.